Crush Steel Drums with a Drum Press
- Designed to crush standard 55 gallon steel drums
- Spikes in the press plate puncture the drum and remove air
- Crush down to 4" in height
- Safety interlock door prevents operation while door is open
- Meets and exceeds ANSI Standards Z245.5 and OSHA Safety Standards. UL® and CUL® Approved Control Panel
Available OptionFluid collection reservoir for 7 gallons under the chamber
With the ability to reduce the overall volume of each steel drum by up to 90%, the drum crusher greatly reduces the amount of space required for waste storage. Once compressed, drums are reduced to a height of 4 inches. They are then able to be stacked on top of each other, allowing for easy storage and waste removal.
Details about the Drum Press
Notice: During transport the press will be sent laying on a pallet.